Vacancy: Human Resources Manager
The Foundation for Human Rights (the Foundation) is a grant making institution supporting civil society organisations in South Africa and the region that implement programmes which promote and protect human rights.
The FHR is looking for a Human Resources Manager to guide and manage the organisation’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources policies, programmes, and practices as well as employee relations.
This is a part-time position for 4 mornings a week. The successful applicant must have:
- A Degree in Human Resource Management or an equivalent qualification (Public Administration/ Psychology, Social Work)
- A minimum of 5 years working experience in human resources including recruiting and managing staff
- Very good interpersonal skills
- Very good planning and writing skills
- Computer literate
- A Driver’s license is essential
Interested applicants please send your CV’s as well as a letter motivating your interest in this job. Please email to . The closing date for applications is Monday 3rd November 2014. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.