The Grants Administrator is responsible for the effective administration and information management within the Grants Unit of the Foundation for Human Rights. Ensures the implementation of effective data management and administration processes within the Grants Unit.
Key competencies and skills:
The Grants’ Administrator must demonstrate the following competencies and skills:
- A working understanding and competencies of grant making process administration. Experience within the CFP’s grant making process will be an advantage.
- Familiarity and experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Powerpoint.
- Ability to implement and maintain effective data management processes.
- Proven competence in the establishment and maintenance of databases.
- Project co-ordination skills with respect to the various procedures around effective administration.
- Good writing and communication skills.
- Accuracy in record keeping.
- Fluency in English and one other indigenous African language.
- Ability to work in a multi cultural environment.
- A relevant diploma or other tertiary level qualification is essential.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in Grants administration.
- The Foundation for Human Rights is committed to promoting equity and encourages women and men previously disadvantaged to apply.
- The CV should include the details of three referees (providing both telephone numbers and email addresses) and the references should be traceable
- Deadline for all application submissions is Monday 30 September 2016 at 16:00 hrs
- Late and incomplete applications will not be considered for the position
- Only suitable qualified candidates will be considered, FHR reserves the right to cancel the position should the needs of the FHR change or should we regard the submissions not to be adequate based on its needs
- Respond to :
- Alternatively respond to Postal Address: Foundation for Human Rights, Private Bag X14 Arcadia 0007 South Africa